viperfx07 is here to blog about hacking, cracking, website, application, android, and many more.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cleaning up my blog.

9:12 PM Posted by viperfx07 No comments
After several months, I visit my blog to clean it up (no more ads, new template). Why? Because, there will be more visitors to come to visit my blog ( I have faith on it ) :D I need to impress them ^^

Question: Why a new label/category appears?
Answer: This blog will also be used for one of assessment criteria for Digital Media Technologies subject. I want to make sure that it looks tidy and clean.

Because of the new template I use, I need to fix the "Read More" and <code> tag problems because they got deleted (darn it).

So, this post is a border and a beginning of my last semester at UTS :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment