1. Installing Windows 7 using Boot Camp (OS X 10.6 & Macbook 13" Late 2009 Unibody). This only installs 2 partitions which are Mac and Windows partition respectively.
2. Installing Windows 7 without using Boot Camp (OS X 10.6 & Macbook 13" Late 2009 Unibody). This doesn't mean not to use Boot Camp at all. We still need to install Boot Camp for drivers in Windows. This tutorial will explain how to make 2 Windows partitions using Disk Utility in Mac OS X 10.6.
3. Installing Wireless (WiFi) Driver in Windows 7 on Macbook 13" Late 2009 Unibody
4. Fixing slow booting in Windows 7 on Macbook 13" Late 2009 Unibody
5. Fixing the internal mic Macbook 13" Late 2009 on Windows 7
The steps are similar to [Tutorial] Installing Wireless LAN (WiFi) Driver in Windows 7 on Macbook 13" Late 2009 Unibody except the file that would be installed.
1. Insert the OS 10.6 install CD
2. Right click on the DVD in My Computer, and select Open
3. Browse to Boot Camp> Drivers> Cirrus
4. Right-click on CirrusAudioXP and select Troubleshoot compatibility
5. Select Troubleshoot program
6. Select The program worked in earlier version of Windows.. and click Next
7. Select Windows Vista and click Next
8. Click Start the Program
9. In the taskbar, click on the shield, and then select Yes
10. The Device Driver Installation Wizard will open - click Next
11. Select I accept the agreement, and click Next
12. The installation wizard will complete, and the wireless drivers will install
13. From the Program compatibility window, click Next and select yes save these settings for this program